15 August 2009

Days and Nights

Days and Nights

© By Andrew Heuser


The days breeze by
The nights fly as if swept up on the wings of an eagle
And through it all
I miss you

I long to see your sweet face
At times you seem so shy
At times you seem so outgoing
And through it all
I love you

To hear you say those words
To see the water fall
Like so many drops of rain
So beautiful
Yet a beauty that torments my soul
I'm sorry I couldn't help

I hear you swear
I hear you yell
I feel the tension in your body
Your muscles knotted
I try to relax you
I wish I could just hold you forever
I wish I were with you

I miss you when you're gone
I love you always and forever
I'm sorry I can't always be who you need
I wish you were here for me to hold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

JOSE MARTI:

"A servir modestamente a los hombres me preparo; a andar, con el libro al hombro, por los caminos de la vida nueva; a auxiliar, como soldado humilde, todo brioso y honrado propósito: y a morir de la mano de la libertad, pobre y fieramente."

Total Pageviews