17 October 2016

bed of roses, BON JOVI


With an ironclad fist I wake up and french kiss the morning
While some marching band keeps it's own beat in my head
While we're talking
About all of the things that I long to believe
About love, the truth, what you mean to me and the truth is
Baby you're all that I need....
...

...You I'll just close my eyes, whisper baby blind love is true
I wanna lay you down in a bed of roses
For tonight I'll sleep on a bed of nails
I wanna be just as close as your Holy Ghost is
And lay you down on a bed of roses
...
Now as you close your eyes
Know I'll be thinking about you
While my mistress she calls me to stand in her spotlight again
Tonight I won't be alone
But you know that don't mean I'm not lonely
I've got nothing to prove for it's you that I'd die to defend...
...

...I wanna lay you down in a bed of roses
For tonight I'll sleep on a bed of nails
I wanna be just as close as your Holy Ghost is...

BON JOVI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

JOSE MARTI:

"A servir modestamente a los hombres me preparo; a andar, con el libro al hombro, por los caminos de la vida nueva; a auxiliar, como soldado humilde, todo brioso y honrado propósito: y a morir de la mano de la libertad, pobre y fieramente."

Total Pageviews